The Genie GS2668 allows you to dominate the jobsite and has a maximum working height of 9.75m. Genie has upgraded its most popular scissor lifts with improved 4WD traction control. Always looking for innovative ways to help you get the job done, Genie’s new GS-68 RT series boasts optimal rough terrain performance. Now you can access the toughest outdoor sites and boost your productivity.
• Offers an industrial design with better overall performance.
• Drive and function at full height.
• Equipped with a standard front active oscillating axle, they offer greater terrainability and power in extreme jobsite conditions and keeps all four wheels on the ground during operation.
• Increased platform work space with replaceable aluminium deck and folding guardrails.
• Four-wheel drive/braking and positive traction control.
• From 35% to 40% gradeability when driving on slopes depending on the model.